James Cheetham: jamescheetham.jcc@gmail.com. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

"What's your Pleasure, Mr Cotton?"

Well, in my attempts to become an even more vapid and self-involved person I have evidently set up my own blog, full of my own comments and articles on Film. The thought of different people from all over reading my opinions clearly appeals to my ego.

As I said this will focus on Film, and hopefully my ineptitude in actually structuring good arguments in the world of cinema won't shine through...or at least won't shine through too much.

So hopefully whoever is actually reading this - hello by the way - you will enjoy my random musings and rantings, and if not, at least you can use it as an example of how not to write about film.

Over and out.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment