James Cheetham: jamescheetham.jcc@gmail.com. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Update; 26/4/11.

With a schedule of full-time work and busy weekends, my attention to my writing has dropped significantly. So in a bid to motivate myself back into writing, I've decided to try and keep up a steady flow of film reviews by shortening them and making them snappier.


I'm also not limiting myself to just reviews for other websites and will be writing short reviews of films I catch through-out the week and posting them on here. Again, they won't be the 700 + wordy reviews I usually do, simply because I do not have the time to manage that these days.

So hopefully the shorter reviews won't be a complete literary wreck and may also be easier for readers who just want to scan over a film review rather than read a 1000 + word review...(black swan review. *cough* *cough*)

Cheers guys!

-James

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment