James Cheetham: jamescheetham.jcc@gmail.com. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I am now writing for a new website (as well as still contributing for theplayground.co.uk), and this one is helmed by the very friendly Darren Howells. The website is solely focused on the world of foreign language cinema which makes for a nice change and really helps in showing just how much fresh material there is out there when you look further than just Hollywood for an engaging film.

My first review has been Princess Mononoke...a HUGE favourite of mine that I have loved since I was a young teenager in high school. Absolute classic, I only wish I had seen it when I was a child.

Enjoy:

http://www.subtitledonline.com/2010/08/review-dvd-release-princess-mononoke.html

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment